As the food chain becomes more globalized, you may be considering expanding your reach in to new markets. Or you may be considering expanding your local distribution efforts or product offerings. Either way, you can look to us to help you navigate your way through the many, often unexpected, regulatory demands and constraints that will likely come up.
- Considering expanding? We can help you with your strategy. We provide Market Research to support you in the introduction of a new product or product line to the marketing, and we’ll work with you to challenge any existing similar products with scientific evidence.
- We are constantly working to lend our influence to modify local standards with appropriate concerned authorities. We will participate in your development process and work closely with the authorities to advocate on your behalf regarding any concerns about your products, using solid, data-driven facts and scientific proof.
- We proactively participate in the development of any new standards with local authorities to convey your company’s concerns and help to convince the agencies to listen to your company‘s comments and concerns.
- We keep you in the loop regarding the laws, alerting your company’s leaders and scientists about any new regulations, decrees, food laws, and local standards in order to avoid product rejection or some non-compliance issue related to your company’s products portfolio.
- We support and assist you in the registration of the raw materials, packaging materials, and finished products with the relevant ministries, municipalities, and authorities